ART HISTORY CHALLENGE
Take part in an Art History Challenge in aid of Coolmine TC
Here’s a step by step guide on creating and hosting your very own Art History Challenge!
Inviting your friends:
- Pick the date and time for your Art History Challenge.
- Set your donation amount- for an Art History Challenge, we would suggest a donation of €10 (or more!) to get involved.
- You can set up a GoFundMe, or share our donation link.
- Download our Poster in either colour or B&W and open in Microsoft Word to input your date and time.
- Invite all your closest friends and family – (set yourself a target of people to invite, 10 friends will get you at least €100!)
- Ask them to make their donation before the night.
- Take a look at the Getty Museum Challenge and Tussen Kunst & Quarantaine for some inspiration.
- Each person chooses an iconic artwork (from throughout history) to recreate.
- Using people and items they already have in their homes get creative and turn yourself into a work of art!
On the night:
- Meet your friends or family on Zoom, Facetime, Skype, or whatever platform works for you.
- Share your screen one by one, and let the others see your creations.
- Vote for a winner and have fun!