Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment for 1 year or more or 18 years and over for certain disadvantaged groups. Your eligibility will have to be verified by the Department.
You can register your interest by selecting the ‘Register your interest’ button or you can contact a case officer in your local Intreo Centre.
Applicants should supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
The Tutor should be an imaginative person who inspires creative projects such as collage, drawing, pottery, painting, glass painting, jewellery making.
- Help service users enjoy and learn basic craft techniques through a variety of creative activities.
- Organise projects and materials for activities, using re-cycle material when at all possible
- Contribute new and exciting projects to our Service Users
- Put a creative skills programme together to include project materials needed
- To engage with and build trusting relationships with all service users, treating them with dignity and respect at all times in order to promote and motivate clients towards full recovery, while working within Coolmine code of ethics as well as the overall values of Coolmine.
- To perform as a full team member supporting colleagues, participating in effective team meetings, identifying training needs, supervision, performance appraisal and client case reviews.
- To respond positively and being open to reasonable requests from service manager in order to ensure effective working relationships.
- To work as part of a team with regular and consistent communication, participating actively at all C.E. team meetings and supporting the ethos, philosophy and methodology of the therapeutic community model; reporting to your line manager for individual support, supervision, training reviews, and working within the parameters of the Coolmine Human Resources, Health & Safety and Operational policies and procedures.
- To ensure that all administrative duties are carried out in accordance with the required timelines and procedures in the area of Timesheets, leave and absence records, rosters, and all other relevant paperwork.
- To be actively engaged in continued personal development and training for the benefit of self, clients, management and organization, attending regularly at all line management supervision sessions.
- To attend all in-house training that is made available to you and to continue to engage in your own personal development
To apply please visit:
Closing date for applications: 7th July 2021