Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment for 1 year or more or 18 years and over for certain disadvantaged groups. Your eligibility will have to be verified by the Department.
You can register your interest by selecting the ‘Register your interest’ button or you can contact a case officer in your local Intreo Centre.
Applicants should supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Job title: Life Skills Instructor
Location: Coolmine Lodge
Reports to: CE Supervisors
Purpose: To teach Clients how to manage everyday tasks to help them gain independence and move forward in Life.
- To work as part of a team with regular and consistent communication, participating actively at all CE team meetings and supporting the Ethos, Philosophy and Methodology of the Therapeutic Community Model
- Report to your Line Manager for individual support, supervision and training reviews
- To be actively engaged in continued personal development and training for the benefit of self, clients, management and organisation
- To attend all in-house training that is made available to you and to continue to engage in your own personal development
- To respond positively and be open to reasonable requests from the Service Team Leader in order to ensure effective working relationships
Work in a group setting Delivering/Co-facilitating workshops on the following:-
- Effective Communication Skills
- Personal/Interpersonal Skills
- Creative thinking
- Team Building
- Personal Hygiene
- Basic Money Management
- Health & Wellbeing
- Food Preparation/Living on a Budget
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Coping with Stress
To apply please visit:
Closing date for applications: 7th July 2021